1980 Born in Hamamatsu-city Shizuoka, now lives in Omachi-city Nagano. His father is Saburo（1937-2001）, the oilpaint artist.
His art practice has been an investigation to find harmonized solutions between culture and nature. Specialities: paintings, sculptures, conceptual arts, performing arts, picture books.
- "Swaying Flowers in the Spring Evenings"
- "Aoshima Samon HOWA HOWA" （Wakayama Art Museum, Tokyo）
- "a Leaf"（Ichida’s Mansion, Tokyo）
- Artist in Residency in Nobeyama Radio Observatory,
"Viewing the Universe" （Shiga Kogen Roman Museum, Nagano）
- "Shinano-Omachi Food and Art Corridor" （Omachi, Nagano）
- "SHINANO Primitive Sense Art Festival" (Omachi, Nagano)
- Korea-Japan Contemporary Art Exchange Exhibition（Moran Gallery, Seoul）
- Japan-Korea Contemporary Art Exchange Exhibition（BankART Studio NYK, Yokohama）
- Stage art of Butoh, Image Opera 》Mithologic《 "Moon in Ancient Nights", granted by the Agency for Cultural Affairs （Hamamatsu Castle, Shizuoka）
- Publish children's book "HOWA HOWA"（Fukuinkan Shoten Publishers）
- Publish "©Earth" on the internet
- Publish children's book "GOOD NIGHT, MOON"（Fukuinkan Shoten Publishers）